Sometimes, in the course of an adventure, I yearn for the loving embrace of a spam bot. Despite those lonesome pleas for attention, I've decided to avoid spam bots for now. Don't worry spam bots, I'm still physically attracted to you, I just need my space.
For those of you not spam bots, please feel free to contact me with anything. Such things might include:
- You have questions that even the incredibly inclusive FAQ couldn't address.
- You have suggestions about how I might better the site, myself, or my endeavors
- You need medical advice.
- You need legal advice.
- You need someone to absolve you of the crushing guilt from that time you sold me the bunk xbox on Craigslist and then never returned my calls.
- Pretty much anything else
Brave Newbie Writers
- No Weekend Left Behind An adventure group dedicated to ensuring that when the work week is done, the weekend lives up to it’s potential.
- The Eskhaton The life and times of Cub, an adventurer I respect blossoming with energy who sucks the marrow out of life.
- This Tumblr Will Change Your Life Part instruction manual, part therapy, part religious cult, part sheer anarchy, this is a day-to-day quest very similar to “This Book Will Change Your Life”