April’s challenge may be the most straightforward challenge I’ve presented on this site, and also one with the clearest path towards achievement. Creating something new every day is an idea dozens of blogs are based on, and for good reason- it’s fun, productive, and leaves you with something for your mom to stick on the fridge.
To kick off April, I took suggestions on Facebook for subjects in my first piece. Perhaps this was a mistake, as I was given the following things to include:
- A sombrero
- An Archeopteryx
- Bow and arrow
- 1976 Datsun B210 Honeybee
- Non-corporreal nothingness
- “Eat Your Heart Out”
- Bukkake Easter Bunny
- A friend named Kristen wielding a flaming sword riding a gigantic lion that shoots laser beams from it’s eyes and travel’s through time
- being human
- A minotaur
- Alice in Wonderland
A tall order to work into one piece after a long day at work, but here’s what I came up with:
Brave Newbie Writers
- No Weekend Left Behind An adventure group dedicated to ensuring that when the work week is done, the weekend lives up to it’s potential.
- The Eskhaton The life and times of Cub, an adventurer I respect blossoming with energy who sucks the marrow out of life.
- This Tumblr Will Change Your Life Part instruction manual, part therapy, part religious cult, part sheer anarchy, this is a day-to-day quest very similar to “This Book Will Change Your Life”